Lunch between tradition and innovation
Renowned course at restaurant Valier
Eating is one of the best pleasures in life. Our restaurant Valier, that boasts a modern and cozy décor, will offer a splendid lunch.
The Chef, Giorgio Schifferegger, will express its culinary creativity with passion and dexterity using local product called “KM0” while keeping the international and traditional cuisine in mind.
The Italian flavor meets the Tyrolean one and during the lunch you can taste an excellent local or national wine.
Some dishes of the restaurant Valier
- Stewed octopus “Goulash-style”, served with Fregola
- Local smoked beef ham served with red onion “panzanella” , marinated artichokes
- Seasonal vegetables in pasta brik on lettuce crème
Rice, soup & pasta
- Spaghetto “Monograno Felicetti” with spinach pesto, prawns and fennel “confit”
- Apple curry risotto with crustacean fond, topped with roasted tiger prawns
- Crème soup from early vegetables with poached egg and spiced, crunchy raw ham
From the sea & earth
- "Guazzetto” from the cuttlefish served with lukewarm peas and chervil
- Trout filet with dill butter, red wine sauce and chive-potatoes
- Smoked duck breast served with sautéed early vegetables
Or call to (0471) 1950000
Restaurant Valier: from Monday to Friday 12 AM - 2 PM
B-Bar: from Monday to Sunday 12 AM – 10.30 PM
The proposals of the B-Bar
Lunch is an enjoyable moment and allows you to take a break.
Spend your lunch timeat B-Bar and try our classic sandwiches, hamburgers, various types of pasta and much more.
Some of our dishes are:
- “Caprese” with buffalo mozzarella, “Taggiasche” olives and mesclun salad
- Smoked salmon and trout with toasted bread and yogurt sauce
- Veggie club sandwich
- Hamburger with beef, mozzarella and tomatoes