Lunch between tradition and innovation
Renowned course at restaurant Patio
Eating is one of the best pleasures in life. Our Restaurant Patio, that boasts a modern and cozy décor, will offer a splendid lunch.
The Chef Roland Lamprecht will express his culinary creativity with passion and craftsmanship using local product called “KM0” while keeping the international and traditional cuisine in mind.
Some dishes of the restaurant Patio
- Burrata on polenta-carpaccio with smoked salmon-yuzu sauce
- Calamaro stuffed with northern prawns on sweet & sour Caponata
Risotto, soup & pasta
- Zucchini Flower Soup with seasonal vegetables
- Lagrein-risotto with porcini mushrooms
- Toasted durum wheat Orecchiette with zucchini and ewe's milk ricotta
From the sea & earth
- Turbot on Mediterranean " La Ratte" potato-Grostl and tomato-terragon essence
- Scottona beef-tagliata with polenta and peperonata
The proposals of the B-Bar
Lunch is an enjoyable moment and allows you to take a break.
Spend your lunch timeat B-Bar and try our classic sandwiches, hamburgers, various types of pasta and much more.
Some of our dishes are:
- Caesar salad with crispy chicken strips and parmesan chips
- Veggie eggplant burger with soya, onion, cheddar, egg, tomaoes and fries
- Fresh fruit salad with passion fruit sorbet
A delicious lunch at Bistro 35
Bistro 35 is the right place for lunch if you want to taste the genuine flavours of the typical cuisine of Alto Adige region, that combines mediterranean recipes, a strong agricultural tradition and Austrian influences.
To surprise you more, you can also select Bistro 35 to experience an international cuisine featuring dishes from around the world.
Or call (0039) 0471 1950000
Restaurant Patio: Saturday 12 PM - 2.30 PM
B-Bar: from Monday to Sunday 12 PM – 10.30 PM
Bistro 35: from Monday to Friday 12 PM - 2.30 PM